Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Christmas Wish List

I really didn't intend that my first blog post would be about my Christmas Wishlist...but anyway, here goes....these are stuff I've been dreaming to have for a while...if anyone wants to give it to me...I'd be more than happy...:D
So without further ado...my Christmas Wishlist!

1) Beanies (preferably loose knitted ones)












I really like the loose type knitted ones....reminds of France and wanting to travel there one day..:D

2) Boots (Knee high)




















I like them better than high heels...I don't know why....:P

3) A recording microphone...so I can record music....a dream of mine...

4) A gLee tshirt






















5) A Big Time Rush shirt or jacket (because I'm a big BTR fan...or a Rusher as they call it)

























6) A 2013 planner (something girly.....)

I want to start being organized this 2013....and hopefully stay that way....

7) A nice checked shirt (to match the tank tops that I own)




8) An external hard drive....because taking a lot of pictures and videos takes up laptop space...



9) Doll shoes....cuteness in a shoe...:D



10) Sharpies...I love these! They have all kinds of new ones...fine tip ones...there's even the silver Sharpie which is awesome!



11) The Mark of the Lion Series by Francine Rivers....BEST 3 books I have ever read!



What's in your Christmas Wishlist? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment