Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My Material Birthday Wishlist 2013

Birthdays only come once a year...and each year is always different. You get a little older. You grow more. You learn a lot of stuff during that particular year.

And then of course is the wishlist that you create and hint to people what you want for your birthday. (By the way, if anyone wants to give me any of the items on this list for my birthday, you can. THANK YOU!) I will have 2 wishlists this year: my material and my spiritual. Stay tuned for both!

Warning: If you see to much pink, sorry about that...:) It's my favorite color...

These are not in any particular order:
1) A Camera
Our family camera is still working, even if the video function no longer works. It still takes good pictures. I would like my own camera, though. I like taking pictures and I would like it to become a hobby of mine. I really don't want a complicated camera. Just a camera that can take good quality pictures (and maybe even video).

2) Headphones/Earphones
There is a certain brand that I'm using right now (which I will not mention), and it's only playing one side...:( I really really like Urbanears...my mom has a pair of the earbuds, which are both comfortable and stylish :D I wonder if there's another good brand....
3) iPod touch 4 USB connector
I have been using the same one for almost 4 years. And then one day, it just gave up....=)
4) My Own Guitar
Learning how to play the guitar is something I want to continue to do...I do know some basic chords now, and I know there is a lot of room for improvement!

5) A Set of either Staedler fine point pens or Sharpie fine point pens
Just cause they are so awesome to write and doodle with!

6) A new iPod touch 4 case
Because mine broke :)
Preferably something soft and sturdy :D

7) A Pair of Sneaker wedges or sneaker sandals
It just looks so cool and retro! :D






8) The Mark of the Lion Series by Francine Rivers
One of my favorite series of all time!

 9) An extra pair of glasses
I don't really need this. It's good to have a backup just in case something happens to your current ones.



This next one is more of a wish/dream. It's not a need.
10) An iPod Touch 5 (pink) or iPhone 5 (white)
Camera, music player, and phone...all-in-one...enough said :)))

So there you have it, my material wishlist for my birthday 2013!!! *YEHEY*

No comments:

Post a Comment